Facilities associated with the Microwave and Millimeter-wave Circuits and Systems Laboratory.
Also see the Advanced millimeter wave lab at the Wireless Institute website.
- RF/Microwave milling machine
- Mechanical machining
- Access NDNF based on project needs
- Utilize commercial foundries (RFIC, MMIC)
- 50 GHz VNA
- 75 GHz spectrum analyzer w/ 2 GHz BW
- 75 GHz signal generator w/ 2 GHz BW
- 4.2 GSPS AWG, 20 GSPS ADC
- Load pull tuners
- Summit 11k probe station
- Far-field: time-domain gated far-field antenna range (10-90 GHz)
- (coming Fall 2020) Near-field: NSI-MI planar near-field range (2.6-95 GHz)
- Xeon 16-core, 96 GB RAM
- Xeon 8-core, 24+ GB RAM
- Ansoft HFSS: 3D finite-element method EM simulations for antennas and structures
- Keysight ADS/Momentum and NI MWO/Axiem: circuit design, 2.5D method of moments EM
- SystemVue+Matlab: linearization, digital equalization, channel modeling, etc.
- ICCAP: device modeling for system level parameters